March 17, 2012

L.A Minerals review.

 Let me start by saying this, L.A Minerals "Valley Girl" foundation is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It's just an amazing brand.   Not only is it affordable, but it also lives up to its description.  It really is made from 100% pure minerals.  It is talc free, non comedogenic, non irritating, and long lasting.  Also they do not test on animals (yay!).  Their other products are fantastic as well.  They have 3 foundation formulas.  The first is "Hollywood", this formula is designed for those with dry/normal skin types, it has light reflecting properties, and has medium to full coverage.  "NoHo glow" ( North Hollywood) is very similar to "Hollywood", although this formula is for those with "dull/lifeless" skin, it is made to give (as made evident by the name) a glowing effect.  Their 3rd formula is "Valley Girl", this is made for people with oily, acneic, or scarred skin.  I can personally vouch for this one by saying that it has worked wonders for my skin.  It has full coverage, and has actually helped my skin clear up.  This formula has a matte finish, and does pretty well at keeping oil at bay.  One of the awesome things about this foundation is that it can be made into a liquid-like foundation, or even a tinted moisturizer by simply mixing it with a moisturizer.  This is how I personally wear it .  Two added bonuses for this foundation: It is such a light formula that you don't feel like you have on foundation, and 2, it does not turn orange.  I had this problem with all the foundations that I used before this, and was thrilled to find that this one did not.  All in all I give this product 5 out of 5.  I highly recommend this brand.

To learn more visit there website

Note: I was not paid in any way to do this, all of these are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment